Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Working Girl

so by some oversight/horrible horrible mistake i was somehow scheduled to work 4 days straight this past weekend. not only that but the mistake was that i was actually supposed to work today instead of yesterday and so, even though yesterday was the fourth day in a row that i had worked they still expected me to come back today!! i had to spend an hour of my shift trying to find someone to cover for me today. luckily it wasn't too hard but it did take long enough that i started to get nervous and was on the point of a break down. but even still they are making me come in tomorrow and then i have to work on friday saturday and sunday which means in one week they're making me work 5 days in one week! i know people think i'm such a whiner right now because honestly 90% of the working world does 5 days a week, but i'm just not used to it and really this means that instead of the normal 36 hours that i'm used to working i'll be working 60+ hours. so yes, i am whining, and yes, that is obnoxious, so i apologize but really, is it all fair? it's not. in other news, my heat is still stuck on and i live in a sauna and now my toilet is broken. i just don't have time for these things to break!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

So how do you go to the bathroom?

K said...

very carefuly