Saturday, December 8, 2007

Oh How Crafty

so i realized my blog was getting a little wordy so i took a picture of my recent craft projects.
on the right is my legging i am currently knitting, and on the left the ornaments that i am making (courtesy of Martha Stewart)
both clearly still in the first stages of developement but i'm hoping to have both done for christmas.
my roommate moved in, it's odd to always have someone around now. always there, in your stuff, there, it's just weird. i mean i like it, but i'm still adjusting.
the good part about it is that today when i said "mass is at noon and there's confession before" she responded with "perfect then we can get there at 11:30" having that extra support/encouragement is so awesome and i didn't even know how much i missed it. but a lot of our college friends came in so i should get back to my guests, just wanted to update you on my crafting status. oh and by the way kell, i have recieved more than one compliment on my little sewing maching. everyone thinks it, and consequently me, are adorable. so thank you.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I Like it, I Like it

Kelly said...

Your leg warmers are going to be so freaking cute!!! I finished one, and I'm trying to figure out if I should do the other. It kind of looks like a big poo, though. So I'm not sure that poo-legs is the look I want to go for.
I want to know more about that ornament, too. How are you making it? It looks pretty cool.
I'm looking forward to you getting here. We can be all crafty together ;)

erin said...

Yes, your leg warmers look adorable. I am still working on that scarf from 5 years ago.. I don't think it will ever get finished.